Workshops and Meetings
As part of the process of scientific planning, the Starr Cancer Consortium supports workshops and meetings among researchers from the five participating institutions. The goals of these workshops and meetings include:
- bringing together researchers and clinicians across disciplines and institutions,
- exchanging information about relevant technological capabilities,
- networking among investigators with shared research interests,
- brainstorming on the opportunities and challenges in specific areas of cancer research and
- developing ideas for collaborative research projects.
The SCC will support workshops and meetings through reimbursement of reasonable travel and catering costs.
Workshops and Meetings Schedule
Click here for the schedule of Starr Cancer Consortium Workshops and Meetings
Workshops and Meetings Proposals
If you wish to organize a workshop or meeting, click here for further information;
Previous Workshops and Meetings
for information on completed Starr Cancer Consortium Workshops and Meetings